Payment Terms and Conditions
Q: What are the different modes of payment for booking a trip via Dirtboots Holidays?
- Debit/ Credit /Prepaid Cards
- Net Banking
- EMI Option
- UPI Please note that We do not accept cheques.For the payment gateway mode- providers charge an extra fee which has to be borne by the customer.
Q: Do you offer any deal/discount(s)? ?
Please check with our Sales team for the current promotional offer(s)/discount(s). You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about it.
Under this policy:
- Any delays in making subsequent payments (as per the payment policy enclosed in the attachment) may result in auto-cancellation of the entire booking. Any additional charges/penalties, subject to T&C of the booking will be paid directly by the customer.
- Payments made using any electronic medium (NEFT/RTGS/Cheque etc.) are solely to be made in the favor of Dirtboots Holidays. Dirtboots will not be held responsible for payments made to any other account other than Dirtboots Holidays. If you come across anyone soliciting payments on behalf of Dirtboots, to any other account, please inform us on +91 9625568466 or write to us at email@example.com
- Your vouchers will be sent to you prior to scheduled departure date subject to the receipt of full payment
- PAN card copy of the traveler will be required, if payment is made via NEFT/NET Banking/RTGS/Cheque, and the booking value exceeds 2Lakhs. Incase payment made by multiple travelers; PAN card copy of all the members will be required.
- For Air tickets being issued / blocked on time limit: Full INR component will be collected before issuance, else price will be subject to change.
- Third Party & CASH Payments are NOT accepted. Any direct CASH deposits in “Dirtboots Holidays” Bank account is not permitted & shall be forfeited.
|Payment Procedure ||Charges|
|At the time of booking||Flight costs +50% of the balance amount|
|Within 45 days prior to the departure of the Tour||100% of total tour cost|
|At the time of booking||Flight costs(if any) And/Or 50% of the booking amount |
|Within 7 days prior to the departure of the Tour||100% of the total cost|
Cancellation/ Modification Policy
What is the cancellation policy for International trips?
We understand your travel plans may change. With that in mind, Dirtboots Holidays has a very standard cancellation policy as below. Though our service charges are Non-refundable in some cases, we try our level best to minimise the losses.
The cancellation policy of Flights is determined by the Airline that you have booked with and our cancellation policy will mirror the same.
All hotel cancellations are basis hotel cancellation policy mentioned in the vouchers. Any refunds or cancellations are subject to this policy.
The cancellation policy of Trains are determined by the Train company that you have booked with and our cancellation policy will mirror the same.
Activities and Transfers
All activities and transfers cancellations are basis their own cancellation policy mentioned in the vouchers/itinerary PDF. Any refunds or cancellations are subject to their policy.
Visa, Insurance, Planning fees and other taxes
No refund shall be provided for the same upon cancellation.
What is your Cancellation Policy for domestic Trips?
- No cancellation service fee if the payment has not been processed.
- If the cancellation of a trip is done post the payment of booking amount, then the amount to be refunded is calculated as below: Dirtboots Holidays will charge ₹500 as a cancellation service fee from the booking amount paid per person across destinations* over and above any cancellation charges levied by the tour organisers.
Under this policy:
- Refunds can only be given in cases of inclusions mentioned in package confirmed by customer are not delivered by booking agent. Refunds will not be given in any other case.
- If due to unforeseen circumstances, the traveler has to pay for the inclusions already mentioned in the package, refund claims for the inclusions part of the package may be considered and refunded upon submission of proper receipts, provided this was pre-informed to Dirtboots advisor or travel agent.
- Dirtboots guarantees delivery of services booked through www.dirtboots.in. In case part package is booked by traveler themselves or outside of Dirtboots, no claim against such services shall be entertained.
- In case local attractions are closed for maintenance/weather conditions/government orders/strike/curfew/natural calamity/other unforeseen reasons, Dirtboots/travel agent will try its best to reimburse the traveler appropriate amount against the same in case refund is possible. However, Dirtboots/travel agent are not obligated for the same and cannot be held liable against it.
- If you are, for any reason, not entirely happy with your purchase, we will cheerfully issue applicable refund provided such refund is sought pursuant to cancellation and the request for same is made within 72 hours of your purchase and shall be further subject to the travel agent having not processed your order. To request a refund, simply contact us with your purchase details within three (3) days of your purchase.
- Please include your order number (sent to you via email after ordering) and optionally tell us why you’re requesting a refund - we take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service. Refunds are being processed within 21 days period however, we shall not be liable for any default caused in processing the refund amount owing to the delay caused by processing bank.
- Any amendments/additions to package (dates, inclusions, itinerary etc), will be done at extra cost to the customer. Changes made to the package will be made as per cancellation policy of the original package and customer has to bear the cost incurred due to this.
- Dirtboots doesn't encourage changes and modifications to online bookings once they're made. However, facilitation of changes related to postponement or rescheduling of the already booked package is the sole discretion of Travel agent under permitted circumstances. Dirtboots shall not be held liable for any impact due to change in original itinerary by the traveler and this is subject to mutual agreement and discussion between traveler and travel agent.
- In case of force majeure cases (such as curfew, riots etc), Dirtboots shall not be liable for any losses made thereof.
- Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not even with all due care, foresee or forestall such as (by way of example and not by way of limitation) war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, acts of God, adverse weather conditions, and all similar events.